Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Shop Assistant Job Description
We are seeking an approachable, friendly and professional individual to work as a Shop Assistant in our retail space. You will greet customers, assist with product inquiries and help people find the right products to suit their purchasing requirements. Duties will also include handling payments, managing stock inventory, and balancing the till at the end of the day. Our ideal candidate will have previous retail experience and a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
Shop Assistant Responsibilities
- Assist store manager in shop opening procedures
- Create merchandising displays
- Receive stock deliveries
- Restock shelves
- Help customers find items
- Handle payments, deal with customer complaints and issue refunds
Shop Assistant Requirements
- 2 or more GCSE's
- Customer service experience
- Engaging personality
- Helpful attitude
- Superb communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions