Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Social Media Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for an imaginative, strategic Social Media Assistant to work in our marketing department. You will be responsible for brainstorming campaigns, creating social media posts and analysing analytics.
To be successful as a Social Media Assistant, you must have excellent time management skills. You will be eager to keep abreast of industry innovations and new software.
Social Media Assistant Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimisation.
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
Social Media Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree in communication, marketing or social media.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?