Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Social Media Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Social Media Manager to help and drive our company’s social media presence. You will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You will be able to engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
To succeed you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a high performing Social Media Manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analysing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coach employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template