Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Solutions Architect Job Description
We are recruiting a driven and innovative solutions architect to join our team and help generate solutions to meet various requirements and needs. In this role, you will collaborate on a variety of projects and be a key part in ensuring that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses.
Solutions Architect Responsibilities
- Design and implement solutions
- Act as a member of the project team from project inception to completion
- Understand business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Provide advice and make decisions about technologies suitable to use for various projects
- Listen to client needs to implement that information when creating solution plans
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects
- Assess and evaluate risk as required
- Collaborate with project co-ordinators and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
- Understand how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organisational picture
- Mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
Solutions Architect Requirements
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practises
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Previous project management experience is preferred
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?