Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Special Education Needs Coordinator (SENCO) Job Description
We are recruiting a Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator to join our faculty. You will work with children with various special needs and will require patience and passion for helping others. Your duties will include overseeing the SENCo policy implementation and ensuring all students are given the assistance they need. Other tasks include assisting teachers in class, support students during lessons, and consulting with parents. The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree in Teaching with further qualifications and experience in special educational needs.
Special Education Needs Coordinator (SENCO) Responsibilities
- Develop and oversee the school SEN strategy
- Assess pupils to identify needs
- Monitor progress and meet with teachers and parents
- Work in class with other teachers
- Provide regular updates on the progress
- Stay up to date with the latest policies and developments in SEN
Special Education Needs Coordinator (SENCO) Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Teaching
- Postgraduate teaching qualification
- Experience working with children with special educational needs
- Empathy and emotional intelligence
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions