Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Stage Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for an organised and energetic Stage Manager to oversee the planning and execution of stage productions. You will be responsible for recording any stage details decided upon by the director and to ensure that all cast and crew members are aware of this information.
To succeed as a Stage Manager, you must be able to multitask and keep track of various duties that need to be performed. An efficient Stage Manager communicates with all cast and crew members accurately and efficiently and anticipates the needs of these individuals.
Stage Manager Responsibilities:
- Scheduling rehearsal times.
- Note any stage details during rehearsals and reporting this to the crew.
- Inform the costume and wardrobe department of the director’s vision.
- Direct individuals behind the curtains during performances.
- Explain the prop needs to craftsmen.
Stage Manager Requirements:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Drama or another relevant field.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template