Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Stockbroker Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Stockbroker to advise clients on investment opportunities within the stock market. Working as a Stockbroker your responsibilities include analysing the stock market, finding profitable investment opportunities, and advising clients in making sound investment decisions. You should have the ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
To succeed as a Stockbroker, you should be able to make quick decisions that will benefit your clients. A high performing Stockbroker should be able to utilise the best methods to continually source new clients and maintain good working relationships with them.
- Provide accurate investment advice to clients.
- Evaluate financial reports.
- Manage clients’ investment portfolios.
- Stay up to date with the latest financial news.
- Provide regular updates to clients regarding the status of their investment portfolios.
- Inform clients of new investment opportunities within the stock market.
- Source new clients through networking and cold calling.
- Making changes in investment strategies based on market conditions.
- Sound knowledge of how financial markets operate.
- Proficient in IT and Mathematics.
- The ability to evaluate complex information.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work long hours due to differing time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template