1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Stockbroker Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Stockbroker to advise clients on investment opportunities within the stock market. Working as a Stockbroker your responsibilities include analysing the stock market, finding profitable investment opportunities, and advising clients in making sound investment decisions. You should have the ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
To succeed as a Stockbroker, you should be able to make quick decisions that will benefit your clients. A high performing Stockbroker should be able to utilise the best methods to continually source new clients and maintain good working relationships with them.
- Provide accurate investment advice to clients.
- Evaluate financial reports.
- Manage clients’ investment portfolios.
- Stay up to date with the latest financial news.
- Provide regular updates to clients regarding the status of their investment portfolios.
- Inform clients of new investment opportunities within the stock market.
- Source new clients through networking and cold calling.
- Making changes in investment strategies based on market conditions.
- Sound knowledge of how financial markets operate.
- Proficient in IT and Mathematics.
- The ability to evaluate complex information.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to work long hours due to differing time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.