Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Strategic Planner Job Description
We are actively seeking for a Strategic Planner to assess the short and long-term goals of our company and suggest ways to accomplish them. Working as our Strategic Planner you will also responsible for conducting market research and analysing industry trends.
To deliver success as a Strategic Planner, you must have excellent analytical skills. A good Strategic Planner is able to use sound logic to make observations about the company’s current methods and where improvements are needed.
Strategic Planner Responsibilities:
- Assess the company’s goals.
- Identify areas of improvement.
- Research industry trends.
- Conduct market research.
- Prepare reports on strategy ideas for senior management.
- Present research findings to senior management.
- Assess sales metrics to gauge the success of new strategies.
Strategic Planner Requirements:
- Prior experience as a strategic planner or business analyst.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of industry strategies.
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Ability to interpret relevant data.
- Degree in business, finance, marketing or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template