Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Strategist Job Description
We are looking for a Strategist to be responsible for developing business improvement plans and strategies throughout our company. The main responsibilities of a Strategist working at our company include developing and presenting recommendations, market research and generating original ideas.
To succeed as a Strategist, you should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, good presentation skills, and expert knowledge of the media landscape.
Suitable Strategists should have a proven track record of developing successful strategic plans and be extremely driven.
- Collaborate with team members across company to define objectives.
- Conducting market research.
- Perform analysis of competitors and identify opportunities.
- Keep updated with technologies and consumer behaviours.
- Create and present strategic plans.
- Present solutions for client problems.
- Contribute to business development and digital innovation.
- Experience in business development or research.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?