Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Student Assistant Job Description
We are looking for a Student Assistant to help with lecture preparation and office work. The Student Assistant role includes printing, proofreading, communicating with students and staff, and filing.
Suitable candidates will be organized, mature and responsible.
A good Student Assistant will work well under pressure and be able to multitask in addition to completing their studies.
Student Assistant Responsibilities:
- Carry out research for lecture preparation.
- Perform administrative tasks required by university staff.
- Proof-read academic papers written by university staff.
- Liaise with students and staff on behalf of the supervising staff member.
- Source references for academic work.
Student Assistant Requirements:
- Able to manage stress and remain professional under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous administrative experience would be advantageous.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template