Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Supervisor Job Description
We are seeking a Supervisor to be responsible for managing staff and processes within our organisation. Top-notch communication skills are important to communicate expectations with team members. The supervisor will ensure that products and services are delivered to maximum quality and profitability. You will oversee the work of other employees to ensure the successful completion of tasks. The successful applicant will possess acute problem-solving skills and motivates staff results by communicating job expectations. You will be responsible for coaching, counselling, and managing employees as well as initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Recruit, interview, select, and train new employees
- Motivate others to grow and be better; elevating the team
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards
- Create appropriate resolution of any and all challenges
- Ability to communicate at every level within the organisation
- Ensure operation of equipment by arranging repairs and evaluating new equipment
- Understanding all planning, shipping, management, and inventory systems
- Preparation and presentation of reports on productivity, staffing, effectiveness, and success
- Manage daily schedules
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant field a plus
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?