1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Supervisor Job Description
We are recruiting for a Supervisor who will manage our working shifts. Duties include general management of your direct reports, which incorporate, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
To succeed in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence.
- Ensure that employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Make sure that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meet deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Guarantee great customer service at all levels.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organisational skills.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.