Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Supervisor Job Description
We are recruiting for a Supervisor who will manage our working shifts. Duties include general management of your direct reports, which incorporate, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
To succeed in this role you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence.
- Ensure that employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Make sure that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meet deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Guarantee great customer service at all levels.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organisational skills.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template