Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Talent Director Job Description
We are recruiting for a revered Talent Director to oversee the business dealings of various talents. The responsibilities of a Talent Director include searching for talent, signing clients, and negotiating deals. You should also book gigs for clients and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset.
To be succeed as a Talent Director, you should understand what it takes for talent to succeed, have a keen eye for talent and be able to establish trust in order to sign clients. Ultimately, we expect our Talent Director to be high performing and have has great business acumen and excellent presentation skills.
Talent Director Responsibilities:
- Develop and present pitches to potential clients.
- Evaluate talent.
- Conduct auditions.
- Conduct research on potential clients.
- Create marketing strategies to promote clients.
- Negotiate prospective business deals.
- Secure and marketing gigs and performances.
Talent Director Requirements:
- Experience working with talent.
- Excellent pitching abilities.
- Entertainment industry knowledge.
- Ability to network and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong marketing knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template