Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Team Leader Job Description
We are recruiting for a result-driven Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase sales. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You will create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximise the sales team’s potential.
To succeed as a Team Leader, you should have a track record of team motivation and positive sales results. Ultimately, a top-notch Team Leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the day-to-day activities of the team efficiently.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivate the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegate tasks to team members.
- Conduct training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empower team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conduct quarterly performance reviews.
- Contribute to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Create a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
Team Leader Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- On-the-job training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confidence and skilful negotiating skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong organisational skills to give the team direction.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?