Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Technical Account Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a technically sound Technical Account Manager to build our client base and increase customer satisfaction through providing technical support before and after sales. The Technical Account Manager should be able to satisfy client queries in a timely manner and train clients to use products as well as working with the sales team to increase sales.
To succeed as a Technical Account Manager, you should have excellent technology skills and knowledge, as well as sales ability and interpersonal skills. Ultimately we expect this person to be a good Technical Account Manager is tech savvy, analytical, and well organised.
Technical Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Increase sales and winning new business.
- Provide technical support to customers before and after sales.
- Evaluate customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Train customers to use their products.
- Answer product-related queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide reports to developers and stakeholders on product performance.
- Ensure deliveries arrive on time and in a good condition.
- Track account metrics.
Technical Account Manager Requirements:
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template