Telemarketer Job Description
We are recruiting for an accountable Telemarketer to supervise the work of our Telemarketers. As Telemarketer, you will be required to assign shifts, set regular goals, and delegate work. We will also expect you to tend to escalate queries and concerns.
To succeed as a Telemarketer, you should harbour a collaborative work environment that is free from distractions. Ultimately, a phenomenal Telemarketer will ensure the provision of consistent, high-quality service by staff.
- Create achievable sales goals that grow progressively larger over time.
- Inform staff of individual and overall sales targets to promote accountability within the team.
- Assign shifts in accordance with the target market’s availability.
- Update customers’ details on our database, and then sharing this information with staff.
- Tend to highly technical or serious questions and complaints.
- Train new hires and monitoring current staff to ensure consistency in performance.
- Free the workplace from noise and other interruptions that could distract staff and clients.
- Perform regular checks on telephone connections to ensure that these work perfectly.
- Report on salient achievements and impediments.
- Experience as a Telemarketing Executive within the industry.
- Considerable experience as a Telemarketer prior to your promotion.
- Knowledge of all pertinent consumer rights and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to conceptualise, communicate, and fulfil visions.
- Top-notch leadership, mentorship, and capacity development abilities.
- Capacity to remain respectful, particularly when speaking to disgruntled customers.
- Marketing-related training programmes.
Writing a job description?
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?