Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Tour Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a structured and budget-focussed Tour Manager to direct all logistical trip-related procedures. We expect our Tour Manager to craft comprehensive itineraries and book applicable services and also liaise with vested figures. You should also oversee visa applications within good time.
To ensure success as a Tour Manager, you should exhibit financial savviness and thoughtfulness about forecasted movements. Ultimately, a sublime Tour Manager should offer steady emotional and practical aid.
Tour Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan and disseminate in-depth itineraries.
- Booking transport, accommodation, and adjacent services.
- Directing visa application processes.
- Collaborating with security staff, Marketers, and venue operations teams.
- Shipping requisite equipment to pertinent locations.
- Remaining highly accessible to stakeholders.
- Completing client-requested errands, within reason.
- Managing allotted finances.
Tour Manager Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience as a Tour Manager or similar.
- Formal training in Events Coordination is ideal.
- Security-conscious and highly professional.
- Comfortable managing high-budget tours.
- Polished logistical and problem-solving methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to alleviate the taxing emotions engendered by touring.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template