1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Transaction Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Transaction Manager to oversee real estate deals. Working as a Transaction Manager your duties include conducting transaction management projects and overseeing the entire lease agreement process. You should also be committed to providing excellent customer service.
To succeed you should be a strategic thinker and demonstrate proficiency in developing transaction plans. A high performing Transaction Manager will possess superior organisational and management abilities.
Transaction Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage transactions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with superiors to create strategic facility objectives.
- Create strategic long-term plans to achieve goals.
- Develop and oversee transaction plans and real estate projects.
- Oversee facility acquisition.
- Prepare real estate leases and owner property agreements.
- Evaluate dates, contract options, and preparing strategic direction.
Transaction Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in Project Management or Commercial Real Estate.
- A strategic thinker.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong knowledge of legal procedures and policies.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Highly dependable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or Real Estate.