Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Transaction Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Transaction Manager to oversee real estate deals. Working as a Transaction Manager your duties include conducting transaction management projects and overseeing the entire lease agreement process. You should also be committed to providing excellent customer service.
To succeed you should be a strategic thinker and demonstrate proficiency in developing transaction plans. A high performing Transaction Manager will possess superior organisational and management abilities.
Transaction Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage transactions in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with superiors to create strategic facility objectives.
- Create strategic long-term plans to achieve goals.
- Develop and oversee transaction plans and real estate projects.
- Oversee facility acquisition.
- Prepare real estate leases and owner property agreements.
- Evaluate dates, contract options, and preparing strategic direction.
Transaction Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in Project Management or Commercial Real Estate.
- A strategic thinker.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Strong knowledge of legal procedures and policies.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Highly dependable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or Real Estate.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template