1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Transfer Agent Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Transfer Agent to oversee the maintenance and transfer of our companies stock and securities. In this position, you will be responsible for the registration of company stocks, ensuring the validity of securities, and verifying stock transfers. You may also be required to daft stock reports for senior management.
To succeed as a Transfer Agent, you should have in-depth knowledge regulations, a deep understanding of investment software and the ability to make quick decisions. You expect you to have a deep understand of trading procedures, a keen eye for stock movements, and superior analysis skills.
Transfer Agents Responsibilities:
- Meet with company directors and financial managers to discuss stock purchases and transfers.
- Provide advice on purchasing of securities.
- Buy and sell stocks and bonds.
- Buy and sell commodities.
- Evaluate financial markets and assessing the performance of particular securities.
- Monitor finances to offer recommendations for public offerings, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Draft and present stock and securities reports.
Transfer Agents Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Transfer Agent, Investment Banker, or similar position.
- Strong decision-making abilities.
- Detailed knowledge of stock trading and related industry markets.
- Outstanding persuasive and customer service skills.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Investment Banking or a related field.