Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Treasurer Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced Treasurer to oversee the financial affairs of our company. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the protection of company funds, anticipating the company’s borrowing needs, and preparing financial reports. You will also be required to advise on loans or liquidity investments and ensure the company has sufficient funds to cover operational costs and capital investments.
To succeed, you are required to have in-depth knowledge of accounting practices, a good understanding of banking rules and regulations, and excellent communication skills. A high performing Treasurer can improve a company’s financial standing by expertly assessing risks and managing cash flow correctly.
- Advising senior managers on risk assessments including company loans, investments, and liquidity.
- Anticipating the company’s borrowing needs.
- Managing the receipt, banking, and protection of company funds.
- Maintain third-party financial activities.
- Maintain the financial systems and policies controlling the company’s treasury activities.
- Handle outsourced treasury functions.
- Prepare budgets and financial statements.
- Submit forecasting and financial reports.
- Implement legislative and financial policies.
- Previous experience working as a Treasurer.
- Proficient with industry-related financial software systems including SAP and Oracle.
- Excellent communication and forecasting skills.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislature.
- Knowledge of financing techniques and investment management.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Ability to write and present financial reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template