Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
TV Producer Job Description
We are looking for a structured and resourceful TV Producer to spearhead new projects and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget. You will be responsible for hiring directors, raising funds for projects and overseeing the production process to ensure that all operations run smoothly.
To be succeed as a TV Producer you must be highly organised and have excellent interpersonal skills. A good TV Producer combines a passion for creative projects with meticulous planning and management skills.
TV Producer Responsibilities:
- Source funding for projects.
- Hire a suitable director for projects.
- Create a budget and schedule for projects.
- Find new projects to pursue.
- Obtain the rights to relevant songs, books or plays.
- Edit the script where necessary.
TV Producer Requirements:
- Prior experience with film production.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Willingness to work irregular hours.
- A degree in Film Production or another relevant field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?