Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Unarmed Security Guard Job Description
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our retail company as a Security Guard. You will patrol the store and grounds to deter theft, answer customer questions, assist in the event of unattended children, and contact emergency services in case of a medical emergency. You may also observe suspicious activity via our CCTV and mark footage for later review. Our ideal candidate has some law enforcement training or experience, CPR and First Aid training, and excellent observational and communication skills. Individuals with military experience are highly preferred.
Unarmed Security Guard Responsibilities
- Patrol property to deter theft, vandalism, and misconduct
- Answer customer questions
- Contact emergency professionals in the case of a medical emergency
- Reunite unaccompanied children with their guardians
Unarmed Security Guard Requirements
- Law enforcement or military experience highly preferred
- Strong communication and observational skills
- Physical ability to stand, walk, and lift objects throughout a standard shift
- Moderate computer proficiency
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template