Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Victim Advocate Job Description
We are recruiting for a Victim Advocate to promote our clients’ access to prompt justice. As Victim Advocate you should listen to clients’ accounts, uncover their needs, and examine which avenues to pursue. You will also spearhead victim-cantered advocacy initiatives.
To succeed as a Victim Advocate, you should be unwavering in all aspects of your work. Ultimately, a superb Victim Advocate will promote clients’ reintegration into everyday activities as healing commences.
Victim Advocate Responsibilities:
- Discerning victims’ requirements.
- Co-creating safe platforms where victims can divulge their experiences.
- Outlining all pertinent avenues and resources.
- Assisting victims to institute suitable legal action, if desired.
- Accompanying victims to their legal hearings.
- Representing and articulating victims’ needs, where appropriate.
- Tracking victims’ case outcomes.
- Petitioning state and non-governmental institutes to safeguard victims’ needs.
Victim Advocate Requirements:
- Strong advocacy experience, where victim-centred work is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Knowledgeable about standard legal processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An empathic, hands-on, and highly organized disposition.
- Driven to attain justice.
- Formal Social Scientific or Legal training is ideal.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?