Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Visual Designer Job Description
We are recruiting for a skilful Visual Designer to enhance our clients’ online presence with eye-catching and professional graphic designs. As a Visual Designer, we would like you to consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes for our other branded products.
To be succeed as a Visual Designer, you should exhibit experience in visual design and the ability to contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. Outstanding Visual Designers are team players who apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
Visual Designer Responsibilities:
- Consult with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
- Design original graphics with unique colours, shapes, and typography fonts
- Refine the output of paint and hand-draw applications by using visual design software.
- Enhance digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
- Submit visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Meet with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
- Collaborate with IT developers in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
- Develop prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
- Track advancements in visual design technologies and applications, as well as industry trends.
Visual Designer Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience as a Visual Designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
- Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?