Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Voice Engineer Job Description
We are looking for a Voice Engineer to handle our telecommunication system. We would need you to implement and maintain a system throughout our entire company. You will need to work with both the hardware, such as the SIP or VoIP gateway, and the software involved. This will require vendor management, so strong communication and negotiation skills are essential. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in computer science, experience with a unified communications protocol, and CCNP certification.
Voice Engineer Responsibilities
- Design a proposed VoIP system
- Order the necessary parts for the system
- Install all hardware and software for the system
- Maintain the system and deal with any technical issues
- Train non-technical employees on the system
Voice Engineer Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science
- CCNP certification
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- IT and technical support experience
- VoIP engineering experience
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template