1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Volunteer Job Description
We are recruiting for a reliable Volunteer to join our organisation. As a Volunteer you responsibilities will include completing tasks assigned by the Supervisor, upholding the organisation’s values, and maintaining a high degree of professionalism with all stakeholders. You are required to arrive on time, follow instructions, and improve the overall operations of the organisation.
olving skills. Outstanding Volunteers should be diligent, meticulous, and take pride in their work.
- Understand your role and responsibilities as well as the rules and safety regulations of the organisation.
- Complete the relevant training and ask questions if you are uncertain about anything.
- Complete all duties assigned by the Supervisor and report any issues immediately.
- Observe the rules and safety regulations of the organisation while carrying out tasks.
- Arrive on time for duty and remain professional in your interactions with all stakeholders.
- Make recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
- Deliver presentations or reports if necessary.
- Communicate with the Supervisor or relevant stakeholders when you are running late or unable to fulfil your duties.
- Completion of relevant training might be required.
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
- Respect and diligence.
- Good time management and reliable transport.
- A personable manner.