1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Volunteer Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Volunteer Manager to champion our Volunteer programmes. As Volunteer Manager you should secure the contribution of committed, unpaid staff, and subsequently direct and monitor their efforts. You should also ensure unfaltering adherence to agreed-upon staffing and budgetary guidelines.
To succeed as a Volunteer Manager, you should exude approachability, exhibiting cultural sensitivity at all appropriate opportunities. Ultimately, you should continuously endeavour to maximise the programme’s impact.
Volunteer Manager Responsibilities:
- Source suitably qualified and earnest Volunteers.
- Devise goal-oriented work schedules.
- Assign routine and ad hoc responsibilities to Volunteers.
- Issue sound instruction and appropriate mentorship.
- Review Volunteers’ performance at scheduled intervals.
- Ensure compliance with Volunteer-specific and company-wide guidelines.
- Promote budgetary compliance to preserve our operations.
Volunteer Manager Requirements:
- Receipt of formal Managerial training is advantageous.
- In-depth Managerial experience, ideally in Volunteer-driven contexts.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Well-honed budget management techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A decisive, empathic, and goal-driven disposition.
- Culturally sensitive.