Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Volunteer Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Volunteer Manager to champion our Volunteer programmes. As Volunteer Manager you should secure the contribution of committed, unpaid staff, and subsequently direct and monitor their efforts. You should also ensure unfaltering adherence to agreed-upon staffing and budgetary guidelines.
To succeed as a Volunteer Manager, you should exude approachability, exhibiting cultural sensitivity at all appropriate opportunities. Ultimately, you should continuously endeavour to maximise the programme’s impact.
Volunteer Manager Responsibilities:
- Source suitably qualified and earnest Volunteers.
- Devise goal-oriented work schedules.
- Assign routine and ad hoc responsibilities to Volunteers.
- Issue sound instruction and appropriate mentorship.
- Review Volunteers’ performance at scheduled intervals.
- Ensure compliance with Volunteer-specific and company-wide guidelines.
- Promote budgetary compliance to preserve our operations.
Volunteer Manager Requirements:
- Receipt of formal Managerial training is advantageous.
- In-depth Managerial experience, ideally in Volunteer-driven contexts.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Well-honed budget management techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A decisive, empathic, and goal-driven disposition.
- Culturally sensitive.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template