Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
VP of Operations Job Description
We are recruiting for a strategic VP of Operations to lead our company from the front. As VP of Operations you should supervise the functioning of all departments, working to provide conceptual and practical guidance to figureheads across the organisation. You should also ensure that our values remain aligned with trends in consumers’ behaviour that will maintain longevity.
To succeed as a VP of Operations, you should enlist the support of staff to drive procedures that promote a nourishing and fertile work environment. Exceptional VP Operations will look to expand the reach of our company both locally and abroad.
VP of Operations Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the founding principles of our organisation, its current state, and the market to inform our vision.
- Draft and ensure adherence to pertinent budgets.
- Hire and monitor the duties of Department Heads to ensure their alignment with our strategic plans.
- Host regular meetings with executive staff to discuss plans and address concerns.
- Assess structures and procedures and tweaking these, where necessary, to ensure that objectives are met.
- Inspect work sites to ensure that these are safe, fully-functional, and high-yielding.
- Mediate disputes to promote amicable and cooperative relationships among staff.
- Report to and meeting with the Board of Directors, as needed.
- Represent our company at local and international gatherings.
VP of Operations Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years’ demonstrable experience in a pertinent managerial position.
- Assertive and clear style of communication.
- Strategic thinking, honesty, and ethics in business dealings.
- Unmatched budgeting, presentation, and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent supervisory and conflict resolution skills.
- Willingness to embark on local and international travel, as needed.
- Degree in a relevant Business-oriented stream.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?