Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Welder Fitter Job Description
We are looking for a Welder Fitter to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for welding and fabricating in a variety of scenarios, but primarily welding steel pipes and other features. You should have completed a welding apprenticeship and have your Certificate III Engineering – Fabrication and Trade. You will need to be proficient in MIG welding and TIG welding. A background in steel manufacturing or metal fabricating would be beneficial.
Welder Fitter Responsibilities
- Review schematics to ensure you have the proper equipment and materials
- Set up your welding equipment on-site
- Heat the metal using your torch and shape the material according to the design
- Join the metal piece to the rest of the construction
- Follow all safety protocols and clean up your workspace upon completion
Welder Fitter Requirements
- Completion of Welding apprenticeship
- Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication, and Trade
- Welding experience
- Blueprint reading skills
- Physical stamina
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template