Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Youth Sports Instructor Job Description
We are recruiting for an insightful and well-rounded Youth Sports Instructor to train individuals and small cohorts. As Youth Sports Instructor you should familiarise trainees with pertinent sporting guidelines, diagnose and remedy form-related issues, and provide instruction on safe, effective sporting techniques. You should also bolster emotional functioning through coaching.
To succeed as a Youth Sports Instructor, you should exercise refined communication and coordination techniques. Invariably, a skilled Youth Sports Instructor will foster persistence and respect among trainees.
Youth Sports Instructor Responsibilities:
- Teach sports-related rules and procedures.
- Analyse gait, overall form, agility, and existing techniques.
- Safeguard sports players from avoidable injuries by instilling appropriate techniques.
- Supervise the use of pertinent sporting equipment.
- Conduct safe remedial lessons following incapacity.
- Outline important nutritional requirements if requested.
- Enter sports players in upcoming tournaments.
- Solidify mental agility through coaching.
- Encourage diligence, adherence to sporting guidelines, and sportsmanship.
Youth Sports Instructor Requirements:
- Completion of an applicable Instructor’s training program is advantageous.
- Experience as a credible, hands-on Sports Instructor, preferably for youth.
- A history of commendable sporting achievement.
- Well-honed sports-related diagnostic abilities.
- Brilliant coordination, mentorship, and calculated risk-taking techniques.
- Polished verbal communication abilities.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?