Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Relationship Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for an outgoing Relationship Manager to promote strong relationships with our clients. The Relationship Manager’s responsibilities will also include generating new business opportunities, providing clients with advice and to help guide them on their choices as well as promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
To succeed as a Relationship Manager, you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships and support clients in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Build and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Research and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identify clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Provide clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upsell and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolve complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Meet sales/revenue targets.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Experience as a Relationship Manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Degree in management, marketing, communication, or a similar field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?