Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Android Developer Job Description
Android Developers create apps that are compatible with devices which use the Android operating system. Given the nature of their work, Android Developers may perform their duties on-site or remotely.
We are searching for an Android Developer to create apps that meet the needs of our target audience. Working as our Android Developer’s your responsibilities will include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department and monitoring customers’ feedback. You will also be required to do app updates.
To succeed as an Android Developer, you need to demonstrate proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages and a sound understanding of the traditional product life cycle. An exceptional Android Developer will be fearless but respectful in the pursuit of excellence, continually striving to shape the ways in which Android apps impact the world around us.
Android Developer Responsibilities:
- Conceptualise and formulate apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implement measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensure that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofread your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborate with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaise with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company’s ‘voice’ across the board.
- Monitor app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Create app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
Android Developer Requirements:
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an Android Developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template