Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Analytics Manager Job Description
Analytics Managers gather and analyse data to help clients gain valuable insights and influence decision-making. Their duties include data mining and management, developing and implementing analytics solutions, and generating reports in an effort to improve their clients’ performance and achieve their business objectives.
We are hiring for a technical Analytics Manager to plan and oversee our business intelligence and analytics strategies. Working as a Analytics Manager you will work with a team of digital analysts to extract and interpret raw data to derive valuable insights for our customers, develop and implement analytics solutions, track key performance metrics to improve business performance, and present monthly reports to senior management.
To excel in this role, you will have a background in analytics and statistics, the ability to foster relationships with staff across departments and be motivated to continuously achieve positive results.
Analytics Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage and analyse customer data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions.
- Apply statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights and boost customer productivity and revenue.
- Use company policies and procedures to ensure quality and prevent discrepancies.
- Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage cross-functional teams, review their performance, and manage schedules.
- Generate reports of findings and present these to senior management.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies.
Analytics Manager Requirements:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an Analytics Manager position or similar role is required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-driven and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Master’s Degree may be preferred.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template