Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Audio Engineer Job Description
Audio Engineers typically operate different types of sound equipment and work across mediums including TV, radio, film, or music, working with recorded sound or live performances.
We are recruiting for a reliable Audio Engineer to join our growing company. The Audio Engineer’s responsibilities include creating and editing recordings, setting up equipment in studio and at events, following client specifications, and meeting project deadlines. Working as an Audio Engineer you should have excellent time management and show up on schedule for studio sessions.
To deliver success as an Audio Engineer, you should have a discerning ear and be able to identify what sounds good. High performing candidates are knowledgeable about audio equipment, able to follow written and verbal instructions, and consistently deliver superb results.
Audio Engineer Responsibilities:
- Understand the client briefs and select the appropriate sound and mixing equipment for the project.
- Communicate with clients and coordinating with other staff members to ensure deadlines are met and projects are completed to specifications.
- Edit, mix, and manipulate recorded and live sound.
- Set up equipment safely and on time.
- Design audio systems and advising clients on equipment purchases.
- Test and troubleshooting equipment regularly and replacing any faulty components.
- Fix and enhance sound at live events.
- Collaborate and networking with other Audio Engineers and professionals in the field.
- Participating in training opportunities and constantly finding new ways to improve skills.
Audio Engineer Requirements:
- Previous and practical experience with sound equipment.
- Good ear for sound.
- Ability to work under pressure and stay calm when things go wrong.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Professional self-starter with a growth mindset.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?