Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Beautician Job Description
Beauticians improve the physical appearance of clients and to help them to feel better about themselves. They can be known by many titles depending on the specialisation: Aesthetician, Cosmetologist, Hair Stylist and Hair Dresser.
We are looking for a well-presented Beautician to provide beauty services to our clients. As one of our Beauticians you will provide services that include hair care, skin care, nail care, hair removal treatments and you will also advise clients on personal care routines to match their style and needs. You should listen to your clients in order to provide them with the best styles and services.
To be a fantastic Beautician, you should have a wide range of skills in beauty services, good communication skills and the ability to advise clients on suitable hairstyles, nail colours, and skin care regimes. You should also have the retail skills necessary to sell other beauty services and products.
- Shampooing, cutting, styling, and colouring hair, as well as massaging and treating scalps.
- Applying makeup, performing facials, and recommending skincare therapies.
- Performing manicures and pedicures, nail art, and colour recommendations.
- Performing permanent and temporary hair removals treatments, such as electrolysis, laser hair removal, and waxing.
- Suggesting guidelines on personal skincare regimes.
- Cross-selling beauty therapies and products.
- Making appointments and documenting treatments.
- Keeping your work station and tools clean and sterile.
- Working knowledge of skin care therapies, hair removal techniques, and beauty products and trends.
- Strong creative skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Steady and dexterous hands.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?
- Writing better job descriptions in 2021