Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Boiler Operator Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Boiler Operator to join our maintenance team. We will consider applicants with limited experience if you have completed relevant training programmes and are familiar with boiler systems, repair, and maintenance. Your primary responsibilities will include preventative maintenance and water treatment and pipe repairs, so welding experience or skills are beneficial. All applicants must be Gas Safe registered.
Boiler Operator Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain high and low-pressure boilers
- Perform compression and safety tests
- Water sampling and treatment
- Carry out preventative maintenance
- Perform pipe repairs
- Replace worn parts as required
Boiler Operator Requirements
- Completion of an apprenticeship or training programme
- Gas Safe registered
- Welding experience a plus
- Driver’s licence and reliable transportation
- Physical stamina
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template