Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Development Associate Job Description
Business Development Associates help companies to boost growth and sales. They carryout market research, develop business strategies, build client relationships, and identify new business opportunities. Business Development Associates find work in a variety of industries from marketing to information technology.
We are looking for an energetic Business Development Associate to help drive our sales and grow the business. Working in this role, you will attract new clients and build solid relationships with them while maintaining existing relationships. Other tasks include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to the Sales Director.
Successful applicants will be resourceful, organised and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company’s reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
Business Development Associate Responsibilities:
- Willing to familiarise yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analysing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Business Development Associate Requirements:
- Previous work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template