Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Development Analyst Job Description
Business Development Analysts are responsible for optimising business processes and increasing revenue. They evaluate operations and finances, research sales leads, and develop improved business strategies. They are also required to report to senior business development managers.
We are searching for an accomplished Business Development Analyst to help improve our company’s strategies and competitiveness working closely with our business development managers. As Business Development Analyst your duties include evaluating our operations, improving sales revenue, and building a sustainable customer base.
To deliver success in this role, you need to show an extensive track record in business development.
Business Development Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyse business operations and strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identify cost reductions to increase sales revenue.
- Report findings and obtain approval from senior management, when required.
- Add value to product offerings to increase sales.
- Evaluate and improve sales strategies, as well as identifying new customers.
- Write proposals and liaise with other departments to align strategies.
- Analyse consumer behaviour to meet product demand and preferences.
- Perform competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Implement efficient customer communication and feedback channels.
- Identify and negotiating sales deals that promote sustained income.
Business Development Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Business Development Analyst in a related industry.
- Proficiency in integrated business management and CRM software.
- Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
- Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
- Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
- Ability to advise on strategic industry partnerships.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development, Marketing, or similar.
- Master of Business Administration Degree (MBA) preferred.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template