Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Development Executive Job Description
Business Development Executives drive company sales by winning new clients and persuade existing clients to purchase added offerings or new products and services.
We are hiring a Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business Development Executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To succeed as a Business Development Executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, high performing Business Development Executives will keep a close eye on clients’ feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarise yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procure new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attend networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggest upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Craft business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiate with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Provide staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Review clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remain up to date with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Previous sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behaviour.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions