1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Comedian Job Description
We are recruiting for a Comedian to execute hilarious acts. The Comedian will be required to research relatable phenomena, write engaging stand-up material, and then deliver hilarious performances. In this process, you should capture the audience’s experiences to ensure memorability.
To ensure success as a Comedian, you should maintain an amicable, accessible relationship with viewers. Ultimately, a superb Comedian will be able to laugh at and draw on their own experiences.
- Research current topics, audience interests, and trends in comedy.
- Write witty, captivating, and memorable comedic content.
- Choreograph comedy-enhancing movements.
- Memorise your written and choreographed content.
- Test audio-visual devices before every show.
- Perform lightly and heavily scripted plus improvisational content.
- Utilize other talents to augment your comedic performances, where possible.
- Converse with viewers after your comedic performances.
- Demonstrable experience as a Comedian.
- Adaptable comedic style.
- Ability to excel at stand-up and pre-recorded performances.
- Familiarity with pertinent audio-visual equipment.
- Superb written, verbal, improvisation, and memorization skills.
- Capacity to draw on audience members’ experiences to enhance your comedy.
- Ability to engage with divisive topics sensitively.