1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Crane Operator Job Description
We are recruiting for a Crane Operator who will responsible for operating various types of cranes, from stationary to traveling overhead cranes, and truck cranes. As Crane Operator your responsibilities will include knowledge of lever and pedal control, driving cranes to the worksite, setting up the manufacturer’s operator’s manual, inspecting the crane for safety daily, and operating the crane under general supervision. You should be able to lift and lower materials with precision, and transport heavy equipment to worksites.
To succeed as a Crane Operator, you should operate cranes efficiently, take complete charge of all safety, clean and maintain the hoisting mechanisms, and handle the process of job billing. Ultimately, a top-notch Crane Operator should set and maintain a standard of accuracy, be able to work in extreme weather conditions, and operate the crane according to verbal, written or signal instruction.
Crane Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate the crane under supervision.
- Inspect the crane to ensure its safety.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Carry tools for running repairs.
- Understand and execute the job billing process.
- Drive the crane to a worksite.
- Clean and maintain the crane hoisting mechanism.
- Using lever and pedal controls efficiently.
- Setting up the manufacturer’s operator manual.
Crane Operator’s Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years’ industry experience.
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Pass drug test, background, and medical check.
- Daily and monthly equipment inspections.