1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Customer Support Representative Job Description
We are recruiting for a Customer Support Representative and we need this person to excel in meeting customers’ expectations, which include answering questions on products and services to processing orders. You should assist in investigating issues that arise and resolving conflict from customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
To succeed as a Customer Support Representative, you should stay informed about product and service specifications and maintain good relations with customers. Ultimately, a successful Customer Support Representative should be able to achieve outstanding customer service and communicate effectively with customers.
Customer Support Responsibilities:
- Generate sales leads.
- Manage incoming calls.
- Build good relationships with customers.
- Resolve complaints and follow up on resolutions.
- Identify customers’ needs.
- Meet sales objectives.
- Follow procedures and policies.
Customer Support Requirements:
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Strong telephone etiquette.
- Familiarity with CRM tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to adapt to different personalities.