Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Data Collector Job Description
We are searching for a Data Collector to assist us in maintaining our market data database. Your responsibilities will include data entry with an occasional requirement to scan documents. The sources from which you will collect data include public surveys and our internal database. You will use our modelling software to create presentations in the form of a planogram. You should be adept at using computers and mobile devices for uploading data in an efficient manner. The ideal individual will have experience in data collection and preferably hold an Associate’s degree in Information Technology.
Data Collector Responsibilities
- Collect data from external and internal sources
- Analyse data and present your findings to management
- Compile data into digestible planograms
- Ensure all data is organised and accurate
Data Collector Requirements
- Data collection or database management experience
- Organisation and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Associate degree in Information Technology
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template