Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Database Specialist Job Description
We are searching for a Database Specialist to help our company design a new database system to handle important and sensitive data. Your responsibilities will include ensuring data is accessible to the team while remaining secure and compliant with security and privacy regulations. The ideal individual will be familiar with SQL programming and open source development platforms. You will ideally have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and have three years of database management and development experience.
Database Specialist Responsibilities
- Assess the current database for vulnerabilities
- Upgrade the current system or suggest a new design
- Ensure data security
- Provide technical support to staff
- Perform data entry and transfer information
Database Specialist Requirements
- Three years of database management experience
- Data entry & SQL programing skills
- Familiarity with various development platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?