Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Design Manager Job Description
We are searching for a Design Manager to supervise a team of daughters and architects during the design process for our construction projects. You will oversee refinements as the design blueprints are perfected for the project. Your duties will include eliminating risks and ensuring legal and safety compliance. You should have leadership experience and have advanced AutoCAD skills, with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Design Manager Responsibilities
- Employ and train architects and other design professionals
- Oversee the design process
- Review designs for legal and safety issues
- Provide feedback to help improve designs
- Deliver final blueprints to construction teams
Design Manager Requirements
- Three years of architecture experience
- Strong communications and leadership skills
- CAD software proficient
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?
- Writing better job descriptions in 2021