Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Fence Installer Job Description
We are recruiting for a talented Fence Installer to tend to our client’s fencing requirements. As Fence Installer you will be required to inspect locations to ascertain their suitability, advise on appropriate fencing materials, and then build and place these barriers in specified areas. You should also ensure that sites are free from waste before you leave.
To succeed as a Fence Installer, you should possess an understanding of the ways in which climates and terrains dictate fencing solutions. An outstanding Fence Installer will propose materials and finishes that fit with the aesthetic of the sites on which they work.
Fence Installer Responsibilities:
- Correspond with clients to determine the types and functions of the fencing they require.
- Inspect property plans to determine the parameters of each site when these are unclear.
- Conduct site inspections to ascertain the amount of materials needed to complete each installation.
- Measure the length of each section that requires fencing and determine the requisite height of each fence in collaboration with clients.
- Suggest alternate finishes based on the climate, topography, and appearance of each area, if needed.
- Trim sections of the fence to ensure that they are appropriate in size.
- Prepare the site by digging holes and trenches in which the fencing will be positioned.
- Join, raise and secure segments of the fence in place.
- Check for gaps and vulnerabilities in the fencing and correcting these, if needed.
- Issue warranties for completed projects.
Fence Installer Requirements:
- Qualified by training and/or experience.
- Licence to install electric fencing is highly advantageous.
- Ability to operate the appropriate tools and equipment.
- Excellent visuospatial and measurement skills.
- A firm grasp of relevant math and physics principles.
- Perceptive, with outstanding judgment.
- Superb interpersonal abilities, including excellent communication.
- Capacity to fulfil your duties independently and on time.
- Physically fit and dexterous.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template