1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Field Supervisor Job Description
We are recruiting for a hard-working Field Supervisor to manage the day-to-day field operations of the assigned work team. As Field Supervisor your responsibilities will include ordering equipment that is necessary for the project at hand, scheduling delivery of the equipment and reviewing the equipment and budget to ensure that there are no cost overruns. We also expect you to train and mentor field staff.
To succeed as a Field Supervisor, you should be to manage the work schedules of the field staff, adjusting them as needed. A suitable Field Supervisor should be able to build good working relationships with customers and resolve customer complaints in an efficient manner.
Field Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Liaise with engineering and project management teams to ensure that the project design is accurate before work commences.
- Order and scheduling the delivery of all equipment needed for the project.
- Act as the main point of communication between the main field and the office.
- Manage the work schedules and time cards for all field staff.
- Provide leadership to on-site staff, sub-contractors, and other parties.
- Investigate and resolving customer complaints.
- Ensure that safety policies are strictly adhered to.
- Review project progress to ensure that deadlines are met.
Field Supervisor Requirements:
- Proven experience supervising field operations.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- The ability to work in different environmental conditions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of contract terms and pricing.
- Bachelor’s degree in an industry-specific role is advantageous.