Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Financial Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for a thorough, well organised Financial Coordinator to shape and streamline our accounts payable and receivable. The Financial Coordinator will maintain documentation and records proficiently to ensure correctness and promptness of deliverables. You will handle and resolve inquiries regarding billing problems and disputes and keep spreadsheets for reconciliation purposes.
To succeed you need to be attentive and manage your work duties. Well suited candidates will have proficient time-management skills and can multitask with interruptions in a dynamic environment.
Financial Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Reporting activities related to pertinent processes.
- Handling utility and other bills swiftly.
- Ensuring accurate billing of customers.
- Handling billing problems and disputes.
- Liaising with various parties to gather and share relevant information.
- Making required adjustments to customer accounts.
- Entering adjustments into Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) system.
- Improving and redesigning processes.
- Maintaining records and documentation.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
Financial Coordinator Requirements:
- 2+ years related work experience.
- Outstanding financial and analytical skills.
- Proficient with cash handling.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- BA degree in accounting, finance, economics or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?