Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Hospitality Manager Job Description
We are searching for a highly-motivated and experienced Hospitality Manager for our group of hotels. Working as part of our team, you will coordinate hospitality services across multiple sites, ensuring the highest customer service levels. Your duties will include coordinating significant events, ensuring high housekeeping standards, and scheduling the team’s shifts to ensure adequate staffing at all times. Working in a fast-paced sector at a senior level, you will have five years of leadership experience and have ten years minimum hospitality experience.
Hospitality Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinate services for significant events, liaising with partners and vendors as necessary
- Oversee the hiring, staffing, and scheduling to ensure adequate hospitality coverage at all times
- Reorder inventory and equipment
- Resolve customer issues and complaints
Hospitality Manager Requirements
- Ten years of experience in hospitality
- Five years of experience in a supervisory or management role
- Experience coordinating large multifaceted events
- Experience negotiating with vendors
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template