Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Human Resources Consultant Job Description
We are searching for an seasoned Human Resources Consultant. You will help our clients review their HR practices to identify problems, recommend changes, and update their company policies. When new programmes are implemented, you will collaborate with the client’s team of managers, developing staff training programmes and employee performance management methods. The candidate will have at least five years of experience in Human Resources and have a proven track record, creating and implementing HR programmes.
Human Resources Consultant Responsibilities
- Assess strengths and areas that require improvement
- Introduce new strategies for managing employee performance & review
- Provide recommendations on streamlining processes
- Develop employee training programmes
Human Resources Consultant Requirements
- Five years of human resources experience
- IAPP CIPP certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Willingness to travel across the country
- Computer proficient
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or similar
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template